Why you should Choose Pinnacle Hotel Mbarara
Pinnacle hotel is one of the new brands of hotels sprouting in Mbarara town with a new sense of ambiance. Strategically located Kakiika in the outskirts of Mbarara town just within 1.5Km from the town center along the newly constructed northern bypass highway, Pinnacle hotel offers one of the best vistas of farm lands and an aerial view of Mbarara town. With beautiful hills setting for a dramatic backdrop in the nearby neighborhood, Pinnacle hotel is undoubtedly the ultimate place to feel Mbarara at its best. For visitors who love nature and the country side, many birds’ species can be spotted and heard singing in the nearby open lands with large herds of cattle occasionally sighted in the farm lands giving you the authentic experience of Ankole as to why it’s branded the land of milk.
For travelers who want to avoid the traffic in town while enroute to Queen Elizabeth national park, Bwindi impenetrable, Mgahinga, Rwenzori and Kibale national park and yet want to sleep in Mbarara, Pinnacle hotel is ultimately your place to be.
As has been mentioned in the earlier paragraph, seven of the ten national parks of Uganda are within few kilometers away from Pinnacle hotel; e.g. Queen Elizabeth national park 122Km, Lake Mburo national park 65Km, Kibale forest national park 185Km, Bwindi impenetrable 210Km, Mgahinga gorilla national park 220Km and Mt. Rwenzori national park at 182Km away from Mbarara town.
Location and Accessibility
Pinnacle hotel is idyllically located along the northern bypass highway overlooking a serene Nyarubanga hill and the town center. The hotel can be accessed only 1Km from the Coca-cola factory via northern bypass highway when coming from Kampala or just 1.5Km from the town centre via Kakiika-Kyamugorani road near Kakiika sub county headquarters or Kyamugorani church of Uganda.
Our Range of Services
At Pinnacle hotel we have 16 fully furnished, spacious and elegance rooms with best views of nearby surroundings right from your bed and balconies from where you can relax and feel the fresh country side air. Our rooms are in various capacities of single, double and twin to suite every traveler’s preference with large, clean and highly decorated beds specially designed to give you the comfort you deserve.
For motorist travelers, we have ample parking. We also have beautiful garden where you can relax and have your refreshments
We also pleasure in our well-furnished conference facilities ranging from 50-100 Pax fitted with a projector, Public Address system and Air Conditioners.
Restaurant & Bar
In addition, we have well-stocked Restaurant & Bar for open for both residents and non-residents with a well-furnished kitchen ready to prepare both continental and African meals
What Do Tourists need To Know?
As a visitor to Mbarara, there are several social amenities you may wish to know about so as to make your visit a home away from home. Some of the following are places of importance to know within Mbarara;
- Banking services; Mbarara is served by most of the major banks located in Kampala including the regulatory central bank of Uganda. This makes monetary transactions convenient and foreign currency exchange. It also eliminates the risk of carrying bulky sums of money on long distances. Some randomly selected banks are Stanbic bank, DFCU bank, Tropical bank, Bank of Africa, KCB bank, Diamond trust bank, Barclays bank African development bank and many other banks.
- Communication services; when you are in Mbarara, you are guaranteed of all communication networks including mobile phone communication and internet services provided by the various network service providers like MTN, Airtel, Africel, Uganda telecom, Roke Telkom and Smile among others.
- Transport services; Mbarara has many public transport operators to various parts of Uganda as well as special hire and tour operators that are readily available to meet all your transport needs. There are also options for self drive should a visitor need them.
- Accommodation services; Mbarara has many places where you can conveniently spend your period of stay and have great meals perfectly prepared to suit your tastes. Accommodation range in various budgets, therefore every category of travelers can find a place of choice and budget to stay in.
- Shopping needs; Mbarara town has many shopping arcades and supermarkets where all your shopping needs can be conveniently met. There are also other markets where local supplies can be accessed, hence all your shopping needs are guaranteed.
- Places of worship; for a traveler who values his/her spiritual attachment, there are many places of worship suitable for all religious affiliations like Anglicans, Catholics, Islam, Pentecostals and Hindu all within the proximity of the town.
- Entertainment and nightlife; for a visitor who would love to experience Mbarara life at night and have a feel of the entertainment of this fast growing town, there are many places where one can experience all these. Places such as Signature Lounge & Premium, Vegas, Nicoz lounge and other places all give a visitor the best of Mbarara’s entertainment needs.
About Mbarara Town
- Mbarara is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Uganda and is second to Kampala in terms of commerce and administrative importance. Located some 271Km south west of Kampala the capital city of Uganda, and just about 1.85° south of the equator Mbarara enjoys a beautiful scenery of farm lands and rolling hills. With humid temperature, vast farms of dairy cattle, friendly and hospitable people; Mbarara has always been branded “The Land of Milk And Honey”. Mbarara is strategically located enroute to over half of the tourism destinations of Uganda. Seven of the ten national parks in Uganda can be accessed from Mbarara making it the most convenient place to launch and coordinate travels and other engagements within the south western part of Uganda.
- With most of a traveler’s needs easily available, visitors who make to Mbarara need not worry about anything ranging from transportation, communication, accommodation and shopping needs. The town is fully self-reliant offering a range of services that a traveler basically needs.